Titulo

Suzuki GSXR 750 cafe racer | "If you can dream it..You can make it"


This bike is the result of a vision, of a man's dream.
In fact, many of the projects or the special that you see on these pages are the result of the visionary imagination of some men. Dreams are then unrealized desires that push the same men to put them to work to make them real.

This is what happened to Rusdie Darell Jafin
Rusdie has created a mix between modern and past and it is he who tells us his bike and where he took inspiration from.


This is one of my custom bikes which is 1995
Suzuki GSXR 750 cafe racer. I built this cafe racer as a home project, I started this project in November 2016 at the age of 40. A year before I started this, I had dream that I saw a black cafe racer bike in my living room while I was arriving at home from work, I wondered whose bike it was and how come it was in my living room, I was so amazed with its beauty that I felt so excited and it made me wake up. At that time I said to my self that one day I had to make it happen.


 And I always remember what people said "if you can dream it..you can make it"..so slowly but sure I began to make it happen. When I had spare time I worked on it at home because I had to work in the office 5 days a week. The donor bike was 1995 Suzuki GSXR 750W but I used the frame of GSXR 750 oil cooler that I customized on the engine mounting. The front fork was ohlins removed from Aprilia RSV mille 1000 that I customized on the bottom shoes so that they matched with the front wheel hub. 


The swingarm was removed from Kawasaki ZX9 & the wheel hubs were removed from Honda CBX 550 that I customized to be fit to spoke wheels. The master cylinders were brembo for its front & rear brakes. The bodyworks were handcrafted that designed by my self made from galvanis plate & I worked together with my friend to work on it in his garage.

No comments

La libertà di opinione verrà rispettata sempre, nei limiti della legalità. Qualora si ravvisino commenti offensivi ovvero in violazione di una qualsiasi normativa in vigore, il commento verrà cancellato ma conservato (con il relativo indirizzo ip di pubblicazione) per una eventuale azione legale.

RocketGarage Design. Powered by Blogger.
google.com, pub-5748596377744039, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0