Titulo

The Halley Helmet Stand


Halley Accessories Launches The Halley Helmet Stand A helmet storage solution that is both extremely functional and aesthetically impeccable.



The Halley Helmet Stand it's a new table display can be located on any flat surface, such as a console table, and like the Helmet Rack, its function-conscious, spherical design holds your favorite helmet securely and keepsit in top condition.Halley is a Barcelona-based, new accessories brand for those passionate about two-wheel motion and all things motorcycle.


 The brand’s mantra is simple: our love for motorcycles isn’t restricted to the road, so give your helmet the place it deserves in your home.A refined and sophisticated design results in contemporary home accessorieswhere you can display your helmet with pride. But it doesn’t stop there; the smooth, spherical design of the rack is made to create a large surface area and fewer pressure points inside the helmet. This stops the lining from tearing and distorting, a problem often caused by other racks on the market.


Marc Graells, Product Designer at Halley Accessories says, “I was fed up of spending money on my helmet to then have it hidden in a cupboard or torn by a traditional hook. I take pride in my bike and my helmet on the road and I wanted to bring that into my home. I was looking at theracksout there but nothing met my expectations, I wanted somethingfunctional that would look after my helmet but also stylish.I was working as a product designer at the time,making furniture and interior decorations for European companies, so I thought why not design my own helmet rack? I started to work on the project during my free time and I made a couple of prototypes. My friends saw what I was doing andasked me to make more samplesso they could have one for theirhouses. This kept happening so I had another thought and decided to produce thehelmet rackon a bigger scale!”With a consistent imagery -backed by a well-curated Instagram feed -and a strong commitment to both quality materials and local manufacturing, Halley Accessories is revving up its presence in the motorcycle accessories market with a clear vision and an innovative product guaranteed to put an end to helmet storage problems. 


Halley was born out of the willingness to translate our passion for motorbikes into polished, well-crafted objects for the home. Deeply influenced by clever, yet approachable design and a lifestyle-based understanding of motorbike riding,we founded Halley Accessories for those who, like us, believe the journey continuesoff the road. 
Our commitment to local production and a minimalistic, detail-driven approach to design are key to our project.From our studio in Barcelona, we make sure materials and manufacturing are met with the highest standards of quality, durability and honesty to offer carefully crafted, built-to-last products that go beyond function and aesthetics to suit your personal style. Halley speaks to the unwavering rider, who embodies tenacity and freedom on and off the road; to those with a taste for clean, utility-orientated design and appreciation for great craftsmanship. We’re thrilled to start this journey together –we hope you enjoy the ride.


For more information, please visit  website www.halleyaccessories.com

No comments

La libertà di opinione verrà rispettata sempre, nei limiti della legalità. Qualora si ravvisino commenti offensivi ovvero in violazione di una qualsiasi normativa in vigore, il commento verrà cancellato ma conservato (con il relativo indirizzo ip di pubblicazione) per una eventuale azione legale.

RocketGarage Design. Powered by Blogger.
google.com, pub-5748596377744039, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0