Titulo

Sunday Pin Up

2 comments

  1. Dear Editor,

    I am writing Stranger Blog. We started in November 2010, and have had nearly 60000 visitors ever since, and it's growing. Your blog has been on my blog list for a long time, because it is great and original. I hope during this time I have generated some traffic for you. Please help me get some more attention, and include my blog on your blog (and/or) link list.
    Thank you in advance, Peter from Stranger Blog.

    Sorry for posting it here, but I couldn't find any other ways of contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting your blog. I think you will be checking periodically.

    To put the link to my favorite no problem.

    I saw a controlling application within your blog that I would use it too, one that allows photos to advertise in major solcial networks directly from them, then you tell me how to do.

    This is my mail oraziorocket@gmail.com which is the same that is reported under the banner 'We Want You'

    ReplyDelete

La libertà di opinione verrà rispettata sempre, nei limiti della legalità. Qualora si ravvisino commenti offensivi ovvero in violazione di una qualsiasi normativa in vigore, il commento verrà cancellato ma conservato (con il relativo indirizzo ip di pubblicazione) per una eventuale azione legale.

RocketGarage Design. Powered by Blogger.
google.com, pub-5748596377744039, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0